Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inbox Dollars

I joined Inbox dollars about 6 months ago or so.  I got the sign-on $5 and signed up for Netflix (the basic package - two movies per month $4.95), and got a little from that.  I also signed up for a couple of credit protection services and canceled after the introductory or free period (we just don't benefit from this to justify the cost right now).  Other than that, I just read e-mails every day - 2 cents per e-mail -- and do a survey every now and then (I rarely qualify).  Nevertheless, I'm slated to get my first $40 check to be mailed December 1.  I'm also now almost $10 into my second check, after a $5 renewal prize.  Okay, it's not a lot but it's something.  It helps towards the kids' allowances and may even pay for a few stocking stuffers. In all, I recommend it.


Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment